As seen in
RECENT NEWS SEGMENTS
ABC-7 Southwest Florida
Nutrition Through the Senses
Telemundo Fort Myers
Desayuno Saludable Para Los Niños
TV, ARTICLES, PODCASTS, & BLOGS
- Charlotte Sun, Why Do Charlotte Residents Weigh More?
- Huff Post, Is Air Frying Food Healthy, Or Are We Just Fooling Ourselves?
- Venice Style Magazine, Eat, Drink, & Be Healthy
- Thrive Global, Gisela Bouvier: “Make sure to smile, to create a fantastic work culture.”
- Food & Nutrition Magazine, COVID-19 Stories and Experiences
- Scratch Made Consulting Podcast, Highlighting the Importance of Employee Health Utilizing Mindful and Instinctive Eating with Gisela Bouvier
- Dietetics Next Podcast, Doing it All – Corporate Wellness, Mindful Eating, & More!
- Byrdie, Does the Celeb-Loved ‘Medical Medium Diet’ Actually Detox Your Liver?
- WINK News, Tips to Stay Healthy at Home
- NBC6 In the Mix, National Breakfast Week – Partnership with RDTV
- Diversify Dietetics Webinar, All the Things I Didn’t Learn in School: Incorporating Mindful & Instinctive Eating into Your Practice
- NBC In the Mix, Top Diet Trends in 2020 – Partnership with RDTV
- Moorings Park Blog, Mobile Herb Garden Adds Spice to Life
- ABC7 Southwest Florida, Weight Watchers App for Kids
- Telemundo Fort Myers, Desayuno Saludable Para Los Niños – Partnership with Leche de Florida
- Nutritiously Yours Blog, Dalina Meets Gisela Bouvier
- Moorings Park Blog, Oakstone’s Memory Care Residents Reminisce Through the Power of Food
- Naples News Daily, Oakstone’s Memory Care Residents Reminisce Through the Power of Food
- ABC7 Southwest Florida, How Baking Bread Can Enhance Memory
- Dietitian Boss Podcast with Libby Rothschild, MS, RD, CPT, Owning Your Brand Message with Gisela Bouvier
- It’s Not About the Food Podcast with Dr. Stefani Reinold, Intuitive Eating with Gisela Bouvier
- Wellness Business Podcast with Libby Rothschild, MS, RD, CPT, $20k Course Launch with Amy Sowards and Gisela Bouvier
- Thrive Global, Integrating Mindfulness in Our Diets with Mindfully Intuitive Nutrition founder, Gisela Bouvier
- The Startup Growth, Pop Quiz, Monday with Gisela Bouvier
- Healthy Way, What Makes Food Taste Better – According to Science
- ABC7 Southwest Florida, Lee County Schools Offering Healthy Food Options for Students in 2018-19
- Business News Daily, 6 Ways Your Job May Be Bad For Your Health
- Univision, Despierta America: Mas Alla De Lo Mejor
- NBC News Better, Healthy Trader Joe’s Products Nutritionists Swear By
- Popsugar, 27 Healthy, Tasty Foods Dietitians Always Keep Stocked in Their Kitchen
- US News, Here’s What 10 Dietitians Really Keep in Their Fridges
- The Invisible Illnesses, A Letter to Myself – Divorcing ED for Good
- ABC7 Southwest Florida, Weight Watchers Targeting Teens
- Shape, Everything You Need to Know About Exercise Addiction
- The Invisible Illness, Gisela’s Story
- ABC7 Southwest Florida, National Nutrition Month: How to Make Healthier Choices
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Hi. I’m Gisela. I am an English and Spanish speaking Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with over 13 years experience. I offer Employee Wellness Workshops and Programs and Small Group Counseling to help clients and employees create a positive relationship with food through Mindful and Instinctive Eating. My passion is to keep diets and nutrition confusion out of life and nourishment back in.
I understand the mixed messages when it comes to nutrition – “Eat this,” “Don’t eat that,” “That’s bad,” That speeds up metabolism,” and so on. My approach is to help you find the tools that will lead you to a sustainable lifestyle, with a focus on mindfulness and your natural instincts. By joining one of my programs, I will help you create the tools to remove nutrition confusion from your life and learn to enjoy and experience food again.
Whether it is joining one of my workshops or small group programs, I promise my unconditional dedication. Start by scheduling your free 30 min Consultation Call with me today and see how Gisela Bouvier Nutrition can help you.
MBA – Master’s of Business Administration from Saint Leo University
RDN – Registered Dietitian Nutritionist by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
LDN – Licensed in Dietetics and Nutrition by the Florida Department of Health
Certified Spanish Interpreter by ALTA Language Services
Certified Barre Instructor by the American Barre Technique